Tuesday 13 December 2011

Machher Dimer Bora(Vada of fish's egg)….uum…mm la jawaab!!

We all know that when fishes bear eggs the taste of its reduces. But still I love to taste fish’s egg fry. Its just delicious as a snacks. My mom makes it very well. Generally she makes it when I’m in casual mood. She tries to give me surprise by serving this “Machher Dimer Bora.” I’ll request you please taste it & remember me.
Ingredients to make :
  • Eggs of fish (Rui Machher Dim) : 100gm
  • Wheat flour : 1tablespoon
  • Chopped Onion : 1pcs
  • Chopped Green Chilies : 2pcs
  • Mustard oil : 1tsp
  • Turmeric Powder : A pinch of
  • Salt : According to the taste.
Preparation to make “Machher Dimer Bora” :
Finely chop onion & green chillies.
Then mix them with raw egg of fish & add salt, turmeric powder & wheat flour.
Make small balls of the mixture.
Heat oil in a kadhai/pan.
Deep fry the balls till cooked properly.
Done :
Take out of flame & Garnish with tomato sauce & salads.
Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...