Tuesday 13 December 2011

Aam-Shorsher Aar Machh (Cat-fish with mango-mustard)...my innovation

My dad & I always love to taste Aar Machh (Cat Fish). But mom get irritated to cook because it is spluttered while frying. Anyway thats why generally I try to make Aar Machh in my home. When I enter into mom's kitchen I prefer to make something special instead of same preparation. Here I want to present very attractive fish dish. That is "Aam-Shorsher Aar Machh (Cat-fish with mango-mustard) for all of you.
Ingredients to make:
  • Aar Machh (Cat-fish) : 4pcs
  • Green Mango : 1pc
  • Mustard paste : 1tsp
  • Green Chilli : 2pcs
  • Dry Chilli : 2pcs
  • Panch phoran : 1/2tsp
  • Turmeric Powder : 1/2tsp
  • Mustard oil : 100gm
  • Salt & Sugar : According to taste.  

To make Aam-Shorsher Aar Machh :
Heat oil in kadhai/pan.
Lightly fry the fish.
Again add oil in the kadhai/pan and heat the oil.
Then add panch phoran and dried red chillies as phoran.
Now add mango slice & cook them well.
Then mix turmeric powder and mustard paste in water and put it in the kadhai/pan.
Add pinch of salt & sugar according to the taste.
Now add fried fish after boil the gravy.
Add some water & cover the kadhai/pan for boiling for 10minutes.
While the whole fish mix with the gravy off the oven.
Add some sliced green chillis for essence.
Done :
Dish is ready to be served with plain hot rice, nothing else.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...