Monday 19 December 2011

Ginger Fish...something different!!

Its my first micro oven made dish. I think in today's scenario micro oven is a common item which takes place in every family. So I am sharing this preparation for all my friends. Ginger Fish is my all time favourite dish. Whenever my mind, my tongue wants something spicy to dissolve the everyday's boring item then I usually cook it. I must say that this recipe is very suitable for winter season specially. Here I want to present  "Ginger Fish."


Ingredients to make "Ginger Fish" :
  • Bhetki filet : 500gm
  • Lemon : 1pc
  • Ginger paste : 1tsp
  • Garlic paste : 1/2tsp
  • Soya Sauce : 2tbsp
  • Water : 1/2 cup
  • Sugar : 1tsp
  • Salt & Peeper : According to taste
  • White Oil : 2tbsp 
  • Coriander Leaves & Chopped ginger : For garnishing  
Preparation to make :
Wash & Clean the filet.
Marinate the filet with lemon juice, slight oil, salt & keep them aside for an hour.
Blend ginger, garlic, salt, sugar, soya sauce, white oil together.
Rub oil on the baking tray and put filets on it.
Put whole blended material on the filets. 
Bake it in 180˚ c for 10-12 minutes.
Then grill the whole thing till it become redish brown.

Done :
Garnish the dish with coriander leaves & a pinch of chopped ginger.
"Ginger Fish" is ready to serve with polau/fried rice/paratha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...