Friday 10 February 2012

Orange Rice...My favourite!!!

In my childhood I never wanted to take any kind of fruits and if it was sour then it would be very hectic to me. In that way my mom tackled me very tactfully. Basically I didn't prefer any lemon type fruits. So mom utilized oranges in her daily recipes. So that I could eat it. According to this way "Orange Rice" was prepared. Here I want to share this recipe to all of you.
Ingredients to make:
  • Basmati Rice: 4cups
  • Capsicum: 2pcs
  • Broccoli: 2pcs
  • Cheese: Little
  • Butter: 20gm
  • Orange: 5pcs
  • Cumin Seeds: 2tsp
  • Pepper: 1tsp 
  • Green Chilly: 3pcs
  • Onion: 2pcs
  • Chopped parsley leaves: 2tsp
  • Salt & Sugar: According to taste
  • Water: 1cup

Preparation to make "Orange Rice"
Peel the oranges and grind them in mixer and make the juice.
Soak rice for 30minutes.
Drain the water & make the rice dry.
Heat butter on the pan/ kadhai.
Now add cumin seeds in the heated butter.
Then put chopped onion and broccoli, salt, sugar and rice together in the pan/ kadhai.
Now add water and cover up the lid.
After boiling stir well in light flame.
After that add capsicum, cheese and chopped green chilly and stir for 3minutes.
Then add orange juice, chopped parsley leaves and pepper.
Stir for 1minute.
Done:
Garnish the dish with orange flakes and green chillies.
Orange Rice is ready to be served with chicken/motton/paneer dish.



  

1 comment:

  1. blogwalking for the day!!!!!!!! cools n nice blogs'''''''' click here! thanks,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...